'There's Snow Place Like Home'
Voting is now OPEN!! Click here to vote.
With no shortage of snow outside, its been declared SNOW SCULPTURE SEASON in Hanover!
Hanover residents are encouraged to dress warmly, get outside, get creative and build a snow sculpture for a chance to win great prizes! We encourage you to use your imagination and consider creating your favourite character, animal or winter scene. Include a tribute to your favourite local business for a chance to win an additional prize! There is no age limit, so get the whole family involved and have FUN Hanover!
Submission period: Each snow sculpture must be built between Feb. 1st and Family Day (Feb. 21st), 2022.
Voting Period: Contest submission photos will be shared on the Town of Hanover Facebook page. Cast your vote by “liking” your favourite submission on the Town of Hanover Facebook page. Voting will be open Feb 22-28. Winners will be determined by the amount of “likes” on their photo.
Winter is SNOW much FUN!
- Snow Sculpture Building Contest. Check out this 'How To' on making snow sculptures. CLICK HERE.
- Snow Sculpture Rules
- To enter, a minimum of two (2) photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org One picture of your snow sculpture alone and One picture including the creators of the snow sculpture.
- Props are permitted, but the primary element of the snow sculpture should be SNOW
- Contest is open to residents, businesses and community organizations within the Town of Hanover.
- Submission period: Each snow sculpture must be built between Feb. 1st and Family Day (Feb 21), 2022. All submission photos must be received by Tuesday Feb. 22 by 9am.
- Contest winners will be announced on the Town of Hanover Facebook page on Monday Feb. 28
- By submitting your entry, you are allowing the Town of Hanover use of the photos submitted for advertising or promotional purposes including Town of Hanover social media pages and website.
- All entries must be family appropriate for public display.
Come join us for a Free Swim & Skate!!
Pre-registration is required for swimming and skating as space is limited. Registration will open February 10 for residents and February 14 for non-residents. To register click on the 'Register Now!' below.
*Proof of vaccination with QR code and ID is required for 12 years and older to enter the facility.
10:00 - 10:50am
11:00 - 11:50am
10:00 - 11:00am
11:30 - 12:30pm